We are happy to announce that we are open!
Like many, we have been shocked and saddened by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic within our community, nationally, and globally. Yet we know that as a community, Buffalo is strong, resilient, and ready for life to return to normal. The care we’ve shown for our neighbors will not end as COVID-19 precautions are loosened.
Our team at Hanson Dental is committed to keeping you, your family, and our community safe and healthy. As we move forward in re-opening, we want you to know that we will always put the wellbeing of our patients and staff first. In doing so our practice abides by the MN Board of Dentistry, ADA, CDC, and OSHA’s infection control recommendations.
Our team is committed to staying informed, current, and ahead of any changes to health precautions and guidelines. To protect you and our team while continuing to provide the care you expect, our office has made some changes.
- Before entering our office suite, you and all other patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and complete a COVID-19 screening form. Your temperature will be taken prior to being taken back to a treatment room. Those experiencing fever may not enter.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 is asked to reschedule their appointment and stay home.
- Our waiting room has been rearranged and appointments have been staggered to allow for social distancing. We invite you to wait for your appointment inside of our office. If you are more comfortable waiting in your vehicle, you may do so but please call or text to notify us of your arrival.
- To comply with social distancing recommendations, our reception area is reserved for only those with appointments with the exception of children and their guardians.
- We are not requiring that our patients wear masks when entering the facility but you may choose to do so based on your level of comfort. We will not be providing masks to patients.
- While we take pride in providing children with reading materials and other items to make their time at our office enjoyable, we have removed all books from the waiting area. Our normal selection of magazines and brochures have also been removed.
- Hand sanitizer and a handwashing station are available for your use.
- We ask for your patience when making an appointment since this means our typical flexibility and availability may be affected since we are managing our appointments to allow for social distancing.
We’ve missed your laughter, smiles, and company, and we look forward to continuing to provide the best dental care for you and your family. As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your appointment, our dedication to keeping you safe during the pandemic, or general questions about our practice and procedures.
If you need to schedule an appointment, call us at (763) 682-9796.
We appreciate your loyalty, trust, and understanding as we welcome you, your family, and our other patients back. Additionally, we thank the community for continued support in doing all that is required to keep one another safe and cared for.
Joy and smiles are just around the corner. We hope to see you soon!
The Hanson Dental Team